Here are some Paleo approved recipes I have tried that received rave reviews 🙂 I included pictures of the final products in hopes that they would look enticing enough for someone else to try them!
This first one comes from Brooklyn on Tumblr : Paleo Pad Thai
Paleo Chicken Pesto Pizza from Livin Paleo
Paleo Coconut Chicken from Busy Body Fitness
Mama’s Skinny Green Beans
These are my mom’s recipe and literally could not get any easier. Just chop the ends off a package of haricot verts (as many as you want), toss in olive oil, salt & pepper, put on a baking pan and sprinkle with garlic powder. Cook at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. (If you’re not following the paleo diet I recommend tossing them in parmesan…mmm)
Sun-Dried Tomato &Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
This is a recipe I came up with myself and so far everyone has loved it!
- Start by sautéing a few handfuls of baby spinach in olive oil until soft (but not mushy)
- Add in a few spoonfuls of Kirkland Signature (Costco brand) Oven Dried Organic Roma Tomatoes
- Add cheese if you’re not paleo (I recommend Athenos Basil & Sun Dried Tomato Feta)
- Wash and cut in half your favorite all-natural chicken breast, season with some dried basil and oregano, stuff with spinach/tomato mixture
- Cook at 350 for about 40 minutes